Surfs Up Hoiho – Single – Greeting Card
Featuring the 2020 bird of the year the Hoiho (Yellow Eyed Penguin) this adventurous Hoiho is curving up the waves. Made with general use in mind this card can be used for a wide range of occasions from birthdays to thank yous.
$1 per card goes to the Wildlife Hospital Dunedin to support their incredible work treating sick and injured wildlife.
Printed on 100% recycled 300 gsm paper and accompanied with a recycled envelope.
No Hassle Chooice Shopping!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Fast Delivery
- Secure Payments
This card is blank inside for your own message. Printed on 100% recycled 300 gsm paper and accompanied with a recycled envelope.
A6 size folded card – 105mm x 148mm.
Price above excludes shipping costs. Shipping options available at checkout.
Copyright Georgette Thompson.
|Dimensions||23 × 16 × 0.1 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
All orders are processed within 1 to 2 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. We make every effort to fulfil your order as quickly as possible.
We ship both domestically and internationally. Shipping times will depend on your location. If you are across town from us here in Christchurch it will arrive much faster than if you live on Waiheke Island. For domestic post, NZ post quotes, but is not always accurate 3-5 working days. International shipping is longer.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
We do not have to give a refund if you change your mind about a purchase — so please choose carefully. If the product you have bought is faulty, we will provide a remedy as required by the Consumer Guarantees Act.
To initiate a refund, please complete the following steps:
- Email email@example.com with ‘Refund’ in your subject title.
- Include details of the item, date of purchase and reasons to request a refund.
- Please allow a week to process your claim.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, we're here to help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Returned items must be returned undamaged and in the original packaging.
- Returned items must have no visible signs of damage including scratches, finger marks, damaged corners.
To initiate a return or exchange, please complete the following steps:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Return’ or 'Exchange' in your subject title.
- Include details of the item, date of purchase and request for return or exchange.
- Ship your item with tracking to:
Georgette Thomspon Art
54 Teesdale Street
- A refund or exchange will be issued on the receipt of the returned item once the item has been reviewed for any damage. Please allow a week to process your claim from the date received back to the store.
- Shipping of the returned item/s is at the expense of the buyer.
- Lost or damaged returns will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
- For any further questions please email email@example.com
There are no enquiries yet.