If 14 days have passed since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Please advise of your intent to return by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The item must be unworn and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- The original receipt/invoice must accompany the returned item.
- We do not accept exchanges or returns on bespoke items, or pieces that have been resized or altered.
- Courier/airmail or any international tax or duties paid or credit card charges will not be refunded.
- If the goods were faulty or incorrect then the cost of return postage will be refunded to you.
- Refunds will not be given if the goods have been damaged by you; this includes damage caused by inadequate packaging by you when returning goods.
- Manufacturing faults do not include the following:
- Chipped, cracked or broken gemstones
- General wear and tear -- this includes broken chains, rings that have bent out of shape or have oxidised
After your return is received and inspected, we will notify you via email that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Missing or late refunds
Please check your bank account if you haven't received a refund. In addition, contact your credit card company as it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Items will only be replaced if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: PO BOX 331609, Takapuna, Auckland, 0740, New Zealand.
Unfortunately we do not accept returns or exchanges on sale items.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, ship it to: PO BOX 331609, Takapuna, Auckland, 0740, New Zealand.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
The time it takes for your exchanged product to reach you may vary, depending on location.
Ship with your chosen courier or postal company. Use of a trackable and insurable method is recommended, so that your carrier will refund you in the event of theft or loss during delivery. Please keep a record of your tracking number.