Ready Made: Grow It Yourself Oyster Mushroom Bucket 4L P. Parsonsiae
Grow some delicious endemic/native oyster mushrooms and help me save our fungi. This is our four litre oyster mushroom grow kit in a bucket with P. Parsonsiae.
Colour white oyster mushroom closely related to the pink flamingo oyster mushrooms. It has a meaty texture makes it best substitute for meat. Best for any vegetarian/vegan dishes.
*Grown fresh mushroom in the photo are not included, and for presentation purposes only.
5 in stock (can be backordered)
No Hassle Chooice Shopping!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Fast Delivery
- Secure Payments
Cook for at least 15-20 mins for best results.
1. Keep the bucket in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight with loads of available fresh air. It will grow quicker at around 18 °C to 27 °C.
2. Keep the tape on and refrain from opening the lid to prevent contamination. Just spray the outside with water 1 to 2 times a day. No previous growing experience required.
3. Wait for 2 to 3 weeks for mushroom to spread inside the bucket and watch your delicious oyster mushroom grow in 3 – 5 days after you see little mushroom heads popping out of the hole.
4. You will know the mushroom are ready to harvest when the edges are starting to flatten out or turn upwards.
5. Do the cook test and would really appreciate if you can share your harvest/delish dish you made on our Facebook page.
After every harvest rehydrate your grow bucket by pouring half a cup of previously boiled, luke warm water. Please be aware that each harvest thereafter usually becomes smaller; fruiting fewer and fewer mushrooms, until the bucket stops. This bucket may have second or even third flush every after 2 weeks from harvest, however we cannot guarantee this due to different growing factors.
Fruiting Life: 8 to 12 weeks
The point of these kits is just to experience the process of growing your own oyster mushrooms at home in the easiest way possible.
The quantity of mushrooms this bucket will produce will vary depending on how much you look after it, with combination of regular water spraying and lots of fresh air. Given these mushrooms are endemic/native, it will grow perfectly with NZ weather conditions.
Grow Kit Bucket size: 19 H cm X 18 W cm X 18 D cm
Colour choices are yellow, blue, red, green or white.
Thank you for the reading until the end 🙂 Happy growing!
If you receive a broken or faulty product you're entitled to have your product, replaced or refunded under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
A full refund or replacement will be provided to products returned to us, within 14 days of purchase. Shipping expenses, in both directions, are not refundable.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Please note we will not accept returns if you simply change your mind.
We ensure all our products are free from contamination, however there are some circumstances that this may happen, a photo of the contaminated products will be appreciated.
Drop us an email to email@example.com with explanation of what has happened. We’ll do our best to advise and get your bucket working, but in the unlikely occurrence that there is a problem with your bucket, we will happily send you a new one free of charge.
There are no enquiries yet.