19.5cm W x 13.5cm H (highest point) x 7.5cm H (sides)
- Breathable, multi-layered reusable face mask compatible with a tri-layered Nanofiber SETA® Filter for optimum performance (6 layers in total when used with a Nanofiber filter)
- Mask comes with ONE Nanofiber Filter ONLY
- Range of fabric colours available
- Pouch for protective filter to be inserted
- SMASK’s are washable, reducing the volume of single-use masks ending up in New Zealand landfills
- Your reusable face mask is proudly New Zealand designed and made in NZ using natural products where we can, including compostable courier bags
- Mask can also be worn without the filter. Having three layers of fabric can help protect from air borne pathogens, exposure to dust, pollen, mould and pet dander.
- Elastic looped sides that go over your ears for comfort and can be knotted to shorten if need be
External layer is a double layer of natural Linen/Cotton blend that is 55% Linen and 45% Cotton and is prewashed.
Filter layer is recommended to be SETA® Nanofiber filters which is 0.5gsm Nanofiber between two layers of polypropylene. This fits into our 100% Cotton pocket so you can regularly change out the filter.
3mm or 6mm White or Black elastic loops.
SETA® NANOFIBRE FILTER TECHNOLOGY:
SETA filtration media is a revolutionary approach to air filtration. Using electrospun nanofibers infused with a antibacterial additives to trap even the smallest airborne particles.
0.5gsm Nanofibre between two layers of polypropylene
98.75% BFE (Bacterial filter efficiency)
Meets the N95-97 Standard
High efficiency PM2.5 Protection
Meets ISO9001 and AS9100 Certification Standards
Made in Auckland New Zealand
A 0.75gsm Seta Nanofibre layer retains a 99% particle filtration efficiency all the way down to 0.1μm
KEY POINTS TO REMEMBER
- MUST be washed before use
- NOT a medical/surgical mask nor is it PPS certified or anti-viral. However it is a washable and reusable face protector
- Fabric face masks do NOT protect the wearer from airborne COVID-19 particles entering the nose, mouth or eyes, they do have some very worthy benefits
- SMASK products might have small imperfections due to the nature of being 100% handmade
- The natural character of linen sees it become softer and more lustrous with use
- Allow for up to 5-10% shrinkage from washing
- Before using it make sure you have washed your hands
- Once mask is on your face, do not touch it again
There are no enquiries yet.