Paradiso fleece bonded raincoat
Striking Strelitzia (Bird of Paradise) flowers and soft, delicate bougainvillaea flowers surrounded by a jungle of palms and dark green leaves. This beautiful, tropical design goes with everything you own!
Tell me quick:
Warm, snug but also waterproof – this jacket has it all. Good looks and great function – what more do you need? A lightweight mesh-lined option? Yes – we have one here!
No Hassle Chooice Shopping!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Fast Delivery
- Secure Payments
All the deets:
We know this is your favourite coat – black base with pops of bright colour – it’s an awesome addition to your wardrobe.
- Waterproof NOW to 10000mm (high) and treated with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) means you won’t get wet in a shower with water beading off you like a duck’s back.
- Breathable to let water vapour escape while you’re out taking on nature trails or doing mild exercise around the neighbourhood.
- Reflective elements on side pockets, chest and back so that cars and others can see you in low light.
- Two-way front zipper (YKK – cos they’re the best) – so you can ride your bike/horse or sit in your car/a bus comfortably
- New hood shape with 3-way adjustable hood – because nobody wants water in their eyes when they’re trying to see in front of them in a rain shower. Our new hood shape was based on research from our Scribbler fans – better peripheral vision, back of head adjustability and peak adjustability – so you can fully customise the way you wear it based on your activity.
- Hand-warmer, zippered side pockets to keep your icy fingers toasty warm, and… pockets! Who doesn’t love pockets?! We have also included zip pullers to help you find the zips especially when you’re wearing gloves
- New internal pocket – for those extra special valuables you want to keep close to your heart (quite literally!)
- Storm flap over the front zip to keep things water tight for you
- Hidden cotton-rib cuffs to keep the cold winter winds from flying up your sleeves (I hate that!)
- Palm cut out cuff for ease of movement
- Longer scooped back to protect you even more when moving about
- Chin guard to protect your chin from the gorgeous yellow zip
Rae wears a size 8 (S) and Lan wears a size 16 (2XL).
Sizing: our styles are all slim fit, but check our sizing guide for help. Sizes range from 6 (XS)-22 (5XL).
Size 14, Size 16, Size 18, Size 20, Size 22, Size 6, Size 10, Size 12, Size 8
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
All orders over $100 receive free standard New Zealand shipping.
All orders under $100 are charged $7.50.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item with a return pre-paid satchel (at your own expense) to: 7A Araminta Place, Beachlands, Auckland, 2018, New Zealand
To return your product, you should mail your product by tracked mail to: 7A Araminta Place, Beachlands, Auckland, 2018, New Zealand
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
There are no enquiries yet.