‘Lake Mapourika’ – Glass Jar, Size M
Gorgeous glass jar with painted wooden lid.Featuring a citrine point at the centre surrounded by small mixed stones.
Painted black with accents of gold and white.
These jars come in 3 different sizes and prices.
This item has elements that are fragile and should therefore be handled with care.
1 in stock
No Hassle Chooice Shopping!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Fast Delivery
- Secure Payments
Materials and features
Glass jars with wooden lids.Painted area sealed in epoxy resin for preservation.Citrine point and mixed stones.DetailsSize: MWeight:1kg
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
All the items that do not say 'sold' on this store are available for purchase and delivery within New Zealand.
When we package the item, we use several layers of bubble wrap, protective paper and of course a rigid cardboard box to ensure it is delivered as shown in the product listing.
After your purchase, we will supply you with a tracking number so that you can keep up to date with your delivery.
At any time after your purchase, you can contact me here if you have any questions or need assistance.
Our policy lasts 30 days after you receive your item. If 30 days have gone by, unfortunately we can’t offer returns on your order.
Unfortunately we do not offer refunds if you have changed your mind once you have received the artwork. We are happy to send you several pictures and videos of the artwork previous to purchase to ensure you are happy with it. However, if you can provide proof within 30 days that the item is damaged or broken we will provide a full refund, partial refund or store credi
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where full or partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunde
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 1 Commercial Road, Helensville, Auckland, 0800.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
- To return your product, get in touch with us and ask for the correct address to send your package
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
There are no enquiries yet.