Kuki Reka Kani – Pikorua (single twist) shaped single cookie cutter
We are thrilled to bring our very own, Pikorua-single twist shaped single cookie cutter to you. This product is made from food grade polypropylene with an aluminium dowel insert and has been designed and manufactured right here in Hamilton, New Zealand. These cookie cutters are dishwasher and child safe. We recommend that they are placed
on the top rack when putting in the dishwasher. In addition we recommend
washing your Kuki Reka Kani and allowing it to dry thoroughly prior to use.
The dimensions of these cutters in millimeters are –
Paua = 70mmW x 102mmL x 65mmH
Kete = 70mmW x 81mmL x 65mmH
Pikorua = 65mmW x 94mmL x 65mmH
Where W=width, L=length and H=Height
138 in stock (can be backordered)
No Hassle Chooice Shopping!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Fast Delivery
- Secure Payments
Kuki Reka Kani, loosely translated means cookie cutters. Kuki Reka refers to the delicious cookies that have been made with these cutters. Reka means delicious in Māori and for the purposes of our products Reka also stands for: Rauawaawa Enterprise for Kaumātua Aspirations. We are proud that our products are New Zealand made and that they have been named and lovingly inspired by Kaumātua at Rauawaawa.
They make wonderful gifts for your favourite people, should provide hours of creating and innovating in your own kitchen and the best part is no-one else currently sells cookie cutters quite like these Kaumātua inspired creations. Three additional designs will be released after New Year’s including the Koru shape, the Hei Matau (fish hook) shape and the Pikorua (double twist) shape. Check out the Rauawaawa facebook page for recipes that will be shared from the 15th December and keep an eye out for other Kaumātua inspired creations that will also be released in 2021!
Rauawaawa Kaumātua Charitable Trust is based in Hamilton, Waikato with its vision being “Hei manaaki ngā Kaumātua” or “Enhancing the quality of life and wellbeing of Kaumātua.” Kuki Reka Kani is part of our social enterprise journey to help enable Kaumātua Aspirations with the first one being agreed by Rauawaawa Kaumātua as creating a safer, warmer and better age friendly facility for the Kaumātua of today and tomorrow. Keeping in mind the facility was opened in 1941, there is a way to go but every cookie cutter purchase is a box of nails closer to the finish.
Thank you in advance for supporting us by either purchasing a Kuki Reka Kani – cookie cutter or sharing this link.
Kete (Basket), Pāua (Abalone), Pikorua (Single twist)
How does shipping to New Zealand work?
If you'd like your order delivered in time for Christmas and New Year's Eve, please click here to see our last order dates.
Shipping to New Zealand is available on our Standard and Express Delivery services.
How does Standard Delivery work?
• Your order will arrive within 7 working days* and will be shipped by Courier Post.
• Delivery is available Monday - Friday (excluding weekends and public holidays).
• Standard Delivery costs NZD $22.99 or is free for orders over NZD $63.00.
• If your order has been shipped with a trackable service, we'll email you a link to your tracking information once your parcel has been shipped from our warehouse. You can also track your order by logging into 'My Account' and viewing your most recent orders. Just click 'Track This Order' and you'll be directed to the carrier tracking page.
• Dependant on the Delivery Partner, you might be presented with shipping options during delivery including changing your delivery date, requesting leave with neighbour, requesting collect from a service point, requesting that your parcel is left safe, and requesting that your parcel is held for delivery on another date (for example if you're on holiday).
How does Express Delivery work?
• Your order will arrive within 4 working days* if it's placed by 23:00 local time.
• Delivery is available Monday - Saturday (excluding public holidays).
• Express Delivery costs NZD $50.00.
• We'll email you a link to your tracking information once your parcel has been shipped from our warehouse. You can also track your order by logging into 'My Account' and viewing your most recent orders. Just click 'Track This Order' and you'll be directed to the carrier tracking page.
• Once the parcel has reached the destination country, the Delivery Partner will attempt to contact you to confirm delivery or to leave your parcel in a safe place.
• The Delivery Partner will attempt delivery once. Orders will only be left in a safe place if requested.
• If the parcel is unable to be delivered, the order will be sent to the nearest PBT Depot. You'll be able to rearrange delivery or collect your parcel.
• If collecting, you'll need to show valid proof of ID and the tracking number in order to collect your order.
• If the order isn't collected from the PBT Depot after 5 days, it'll be returned to ASOS.
Want to find out more information on customs charges?
What is your Returns Policy?
We’ve extended our Returns Policy for Christmas 2020. Orders placed from 01 November 2020 – 24 December 2020 can be returned up until 31 January 2021, for a full refund back to your original payment method.
Orders returned after 31 January 2021
If you return your order between 29-45 days of it being delivered, you’ll receive your refund in the form of a gift voucher and are subject to our Returns Policy, which you can find out more about below.
Want to find out more about our returns policy? Read below for more information.
Returning an unwanted item?
We get it, sometimes something just doesn't work for you and you want your money back. Don't worry, as long as an item is still in its original condition, we accept returns, subject to the rules below, which includes rules around fair use. None of these rules affect your statutory rights.
If you return an item requesting a refund within 28 days of the item being delivered to you or available for collection, we'll give you a full refund by way of the original payment method.
If you return an item requesting a refund within 29 and 45 of the item being delivered to you or available for collection, we'll give you an ASOS gift voucher for the amount equivalent to the price you paid for them - click here to find out more info about items returned within 29 and 45 days.
We aim to refund you within 14 days of receiving the returned item.
If you request a refund for an item during the above time frames but you can't return it to us for some reason, please get in touch - but any refund will be at our discretion.
We don't accept returns for unwanted items after the relevant returns period above. If you try to make a return, we may have to send it back to your default delivery address and ask you to cover the delivery costs.
Hygiene and our customers’ safety is super important, so certain items can’t be returned for refunds including:
- Face + Body products if opened, used or protective seal is not intact
- Underwear if the hygiene seal is not intact or any labels have been broken
- Swimwear if the hygiene seal is not intact or any labels have been broken
- Pierced jewellery if the seal has been tampered with or is broken.
None of this affects your statutory rights.
Of course, it's fine to try an item on like you would in a shop, but please don't actually wear it. If an item is returned to us damaged, worn or in an unsuitable condition, we won't be able to give you a refund and we may have to send it back to you (and ask you to cover the delivery costs). All items are inspected on return.
All returned items should be sent in their original condition and packaging where possible, including tags (e.g., shoes should be returned with the original shoe box).
Returned items are your responsibility until they reach us, so make sure they're packed up properly and can't get damaged on the way!
As the parcel remains your responsibility until it arrives back with us, ensure that you get proof of postage in case you need to contact us about your return.
We're not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake (it happens!). If we're able to locate the items (it's not always possible) and you'd like these returned to you, we may ask you to cover the delivery cost.
If we notice an unusual pattern of returns activity that doesn't sit right: e.g. we suspect someone is actually wearing their purchases and then returning them, ordering and returning loads - way, waaay more than even the most loyal ASOS customer would order or the items returned don't match what you ordered - then we might have to deactivate the account and any associated accounts. If this happens to you and you think we've made a mistake, please get in touch with Customer Care and we'll be happy to discuss it with you.
If your account has been deactivated and you need to make a valid return, contact Customer Care. They'll give you a returns label although you'll be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us.
Please note, we reserve the right to take legal action against you if the items you return don't match what you ordered.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Can I exchange my item?
We don't offer exchanges. If you would like a different size or colour, please return your unwanted item and place a new order.
Returning a faulty or incorrect item?
Need a new returns note?
No problem - just print one from the attachments section.
Need a new returns label?
Did you order from Marketplace?
If so, please contact the seller directly for return address and instructions.
There are no enquiries yet.