Give all your everyday meals an Indian twist with this ‘pasta sauce’ of India.
No Hassle Chooice Shopping!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Fast Delivery
- Secure Payments
Our Indian Everyday paste is what us desi’s call a ‘bhuna’. It is a great base blend that can be used in just about anything from curry to masala rice!
Wheat free | Dairy free | 100% Vegetarian
275 gm. Serves four to six people. One jar requires 1 kg of protein.
- Curry Night! Empty half the jar into a saucepan and reheat. Add in coconut milk and salt to taste. Cook for 5 – 10 minutes. Enjoy!
- Masala dip/spread: If you make mayonnaise at home, add 1 – 2 tbsp of the paste into your eggs, before you start adding the oil. If you have store-bought mayo simply mix it in and that will do the trick too.
- One Tray Bake: Marinate chicken/meat of your choice with the paste and leave it in the fridge for 1 – 2 hours. When its time to cook, add in some roughly chopped vegetables of your choice and give it a good mix. Bake at 180 degrees for about 25 minutes or until the meat is cooked. Finish off with cream or coconut milk.
- Stir Fry: In a wok, add some oil and veges of your choice. Add about 1/3 of the jar of paste. Mix and allow to cook until the veges are cooked. Enjoy!
- Pilaf: Most of us have cooked rice in the fridge we don’t know what to do with. Now, you can make a lovely Indian pilaf. In a pan, add in 1/3 bottle of the paste along with some frozen vegetables and 100ml of water. Allow to cook until your veges are cooked and the water has dried. Mix in your cooked rice and stir well, voila!
Need more ideas? Message the #BeyondButterChicken helpline on Instagram by direct messaging @dollymummanz for suggestions on how best to use the Indian Everyday paste.
Onion, tomato, canola oil, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, bay leaves, cloves, cardamom, cinnamon, black pepper, green chilli, ginger, garlic, vegetable stock, curry leaves, citric acid, sugar and salt.
Keep chilled. Once open use within 7 days. Made fresh to order with a shelf life of 30 days.
We offer a range of domestic shipping options and our products can be shipped across NZ at extra costs. All of our orders will be shipped with courierpost and all will include tracking. Under normal shipping conditions Auckland orders can be expected in 2 days, North island orders in 4 business days, and South Island in 6 business days. This may vary.
While our products are shelf stable for 10 days, we recommend you keep them refrigerated to maintain optimal taste and quality as they are free of any.
Our range of shipping options has been designed with our customers in mind. Our aim is to provide affordable shipping options for orders of all sizes. To reduce shipping cost, we recommend ordering two or three bottles.
Courier tickets for orders up to 5kg are $7.99 Auckland, $9.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. All rural orders will incur an additional $5.99.
We aim to ship orders as soon as possible. However, due to the perishable nature of some of our products we may not ship some orders on a Friday (Weekend will increase transit time) and instead wait until the following Monday. This may cause a slight delay but will ensure that our perishable goods don't perish in transit.
If your product shows up broken we are happy to send more to replace the broken goods.
You can always contact us for any return questions at [email protected]
Our pastes are perishable and hence non returnable. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Your ready to cook products are made to order. This means that if you cancel the order we have no one to sell them to. We therefore cannot accept any cancellations or returns if you change your mind. You can always contact us for any questions at [email protected]
There are no enquiries yet.