Braziwi offers returns for 30 days from the date a customer receives their order.
General return expectations
All purchases must be returned and inspected before any credit or refund will be granted.
We do not refund or exchange items that have been specifically custom-made for you.
In the first instance you will need to contact Braziwi at [email protected]
Customers requesting to return an item within Braziwi’s Return Policy, will have their return request approved immediately. They will receive a Return Reference and shipping label if applicable. They can also drop to Braziwi | St Heliers for free.
Products cannot be returned if they have been modified or damaged.
New Zealand laws and health and safety issues mean a refund or exchange is only available for the following products if that product is defective:
- Underwear – Swimwear – Bedwear
NOTE: These products are still guaranteed under the Consumer Guarantees Act(see below)
Faulty or Defective Products
Braziwi will accept returns for faulty or defective items within a reasonable timeframe as long as the fault or defect is reported as soon as it appears.
You cannot claim if:
- You used the product in a way that a reasonable consumer would not
- You did not follow the applicable care instructions
- You broke or lost the product
Where the products are faulty or damaged due to manufacturing faults we will either:
- replace the products; or
- repair the product; or
- give you a credit or refund less shipping
Manufacturing defects will be repaired at Braziwi expense. Manufacturing defects do not include normal fair wear and tear and any damage caused by accidental or non-accidental damage.
- In the first instance you will need to contact Braziwi at [email protected]
- Customers requesting to return an item within Braziwi’s Return Policy, will have their return request approved immediately.
- You will receive a Return Reference and shipping label if applicable.
- You can send items back via their own delivery method, to Braziwi | St Heliers.
- You can return items for free, at Braziwi | St Heliers, 413 Tamaki Drive, Auckland 1071.
Consumer Guarantees Act 1993
The Consumer Guarantees Act sets out minimum standards for goods sold on Braziwi website. In the event that goods sold are deficient or faulty, Braziwi has the obligation to repair, replace or refund.
Fair Trading Act 1986
The Fair Trading Act is designed to protect the customer from being misled, either intentionally or unintentionally. This applies to all aspects of the promotion and sale of goods and services including: pricing; where the product was made; where the product is from; the meeting of New Zealand safety standards; availability of products in store and the sales techniques used. The Commerce Commission enforces the Fair Trading Act 1986.