Cooks Candle – Beer Bottle Soy Candle
2 in stock
No Hassle Chooice Shopping!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Fast Delivery
- Secure Payments
Elegantly housed in a repurposed beer bottle, this long-lasting and clean burning soy candle is designed to neutralise nasty cooking odours from your home after the cooking is done and the meal enjoyed. A unique fragrance blend of Vanilla, Bergamot and Basil leaves your home smelling wonderfully fresh.
Approximate Burn Times:
200g – Re-purposed Beer Bottle – 40Hrs
All Earth Candles are handmade in New Zealand using the finest materials available, including one hundred percent premium pure soy wax and cotton wicks.
We encourage all customers to be more environmentally responsible. Before disposing of any of our containers or re-purposed wine bottles, please consider the planet – Recycle, Reuse or Re-purpose.
All candles are non-toxic, free of any additives, dyes, paraffin, petroleum and phthalates.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Refunds, Returns and Exchanges
• Unfortunately, we cannot exchange candles if you have simply changed your mind, please choose carefully.
• If there is a genuine fault with any item we will replace it free of charge.
• Please make contact with us within 3 working days of receiving your goods.
• You may be asked to provide photos of the damaged/faulty item before returning it to us.
• If you are eligible for a refund we will process the payment via online banking in the form of a direct credit.
• We recommend you return your item via a track and trace service, as we accept no responsibility for lost or stolen items.
• We reserve the right to refuse a refund if the goods are returned later than 14 days after the original purchase.
• To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
If asked to return your product, you should mail your product to: 6 Southgate Rd, Warkworth, Auckland NZ 0910
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
There are no enquiries yet.