Classic Cutting Board + Stirex U-2 Chef Knife 20cm + Food Scoop | Cibocal
FREE SHIPPING New Zealand wide.
Wanting to order from overseas, then visit our website
17 in stock (can be backordered)
No Hassle Chooice Shopping!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Fast Delivery
- Secure Payments
- Easily washed by hand or safe to place in dishwasher.
- Use one hand to pick up and carry using the bar.
- Lighter weight board enables easier handling.
- Dimpled surface helps keep your knives sharp.
- Innovative ‘Orange Peel’ finish reduces marks and scars on board
- Non porous plastic doesn’t absorb bacteria.
- Stain, mildew and odour resistant plastic.
- Reversing the board gives a second work surface.
- Ability to free stand enables board to drain and air dry.
- Board Size: 40 x 28 x 1.9cm / 15 x 11 x 0.75-inch
- Weight: 2.21kg / 4.9lb
- Colour: Natural
- Board Material: HDPE-High Density Polyethylene; FDA approved plastic
- Designed and made in New Zealand
- Stirex ergonomic chef knives have a large right angled handle made from durable food grade polypropylene plastic with a textured finish.
- The knife’s slip-resistant handle guarantees a secure grip and uses the strength of the arm to increase leverage to slice, dice, cut and chop, with less effort which minimises fatigue.
- Stirex cook knives provide the perfect solution for those living with a condition or long term illness, repetitive strain injury (RSI), tendinitis or arthritis that results in impaired hand function.
- The smart ergonomic design helps reduce the joint pain or discomfort, while preparing meals in the kitchen.
- Blade Length: 20cm / 8-inch
- Weight: 165g / 5.3-oz
- Designed and made in Sweden
- Easily transfer your food prep and trimmings using the large 6-plus cup capacity food scoop from your board to a bowl, pot, plate or waste bin, with no fuss or mess, using one hand.
- The high grip Non-slip Mat secures your Cibocal cutting board safely in place, raising the board slightly above the bench, to enable the food scoop to be fitted on either end of the board and secured in place.
- Lacking workspace, no problem! The scoop is able to ‘hang’ over the edge of the bench, safely held in place using the board’s weight.
- The mat is really handy to grip and open jar lids and screw tops, particularly with wet or weak hands.
- Scoop Size: 26cm x 28cm x 3cm / 10.2-inch x 11-inch x 1.2-inch
- Weight: 220g / 0.5lb
- Colour: Food Grade Red
- Material: BPA free FDA approved Polypropylene (PP)
- Kiwi design and manufacture
|Dimensions||39.4 × 28 × 1.9 cm|
We deliver FREIGHT FREE in New Zealand using Post Haste Couriers. This also includes rural delivery(RD), because we don't see why anyone should be penalised for living a bit further out of a city or town.
We also ship to just about anywhere in the world using New Zealand Post and their international partners.
Q & A
Q. What is the expected target delivery time for most countries?
A. NZ: 1-2 working days. International: 7-10 working days.
Q. Can you deliver to a PO Box in New Zealand?
A. No. We need a physical address for the courier to deliver.
Q. Can you deliver to a PO Box outside New Zealand?
Q. Is a signature required to sign for the items?
A. Yes - this assures us you have received your freight safely.
Q. Can I track my items online?
A. Yes - you will receive a tracking number with an online link for all New Zealand and overseas countries with the option for Australia. In addition we will track the progress of your shipment until we have confirmation of delivery.
Customs & Duty
When ordering internationally it is possible customs duty or VAT fees may apply. Any fees charged once the package reaches your country are not included in your payment to Cibocal and you will be liable for any payments to the appropriate government agencies. If you are concerned about taxes or duties, please look into this before you order. Cibocal will not mark any package as a gift as we are legally required to sign that the value we document for customs is true.
Cost of Shipping
Cibocal is located in New Zealand, a pile of shaky rocks in the South Pacific (and no it’s not a part of Australia). Hobbit fans will know it as ‘Middle Earth’. Unfortunately the splendid isolation we enjoy has it drawbacks, one of which is the cost of shipping our products to other parts of the world.
You can be assured we will ONLY charge you what it costs us for your freight. The best way to reduce cost is to get a group together and combine your order. Obviously the combined order will need to be delivered to a single address.
We will continue to look for smarter ways to reduce freights costs and pass any savings onto our customers.
We offer a 100% satisfaction guaranteed policy, or your money back. You can return any item in the original packaging, within 60 days of the date of purchase for a full refund. This offer does not include the cost of your return freight.
In the event you do want to return an item, all we ask is that you email or phone us first, advising us of your intentions and the reason why. It would be easy just to say ‘no questions asked’ but it is important to us that we know why an item is being returned.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
If you choose to cancel your order, you must contact us immediately. We do accept cancellations, provided we have not already shipped your order. By using our online shopping cart, your order will have already incurred payment transaction fees and these will be deducted from any refund. We will advise you of these costs and get your acceptance, before refunding any money.
All products carry a 12 month warranty effective from the date of purchase on all components. This does not include normal wear and tear. Cibocal will replace any component at their cost if that component is found to be faulty. The warranty only applies when it's used in a domestic kitchen.
There are no enquiries yet.