Classic Cutting Board + Victorinox 25cm Chef Knife + Food Scoop : Set | Cibocal
FREE SHIPPING New Zealand wide.
Wanting to order from overseas, then visit our website
5 in stock (can be backordered)
No Hassle Chooice Shopping!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Fast Delivery
- Secure Payments
- Dishwasher safe or simply hand wash.
- Easily picked up from bench using the bar as a handle.
- The dimpled surface keeps your knives sharper for longer.
- Boards ’Orange Peel’ finish helps reduce scars or marks.
- Bacteria safe non porous plastic.
- Stain, mildew and odour resistant plastic.
- Easily create a second work surface by reversing the board.
- Free standing feature for space saving storage.
- Board Size: 40 x 28 x 1.9cm / 15.7 x 11 x 0.75-inch
- Weight: 2.21kg / 4.9lb
- Colour: Natural
- Board Material: High Density Polyethylene-HDPE; FDA approved plastic
- New Zealand designed and manufactured.
- The leading Victorinox Swiss Classic 25cm (10-inch) Chef’s Knife features an amazingly sharp high carbon, stainless steel blade with a patented Fibrox NSF approved moulded ergonomic non-slip handle that fits your hand like a glove.
- Optimum blade hardness with laser-tested cutting angle guarantee high edge retention and ensure they are razor sharp, straight out of the box.
- Dishwasher friendly stain resistant stainless steel blade for quick, no fuss clean up or use a soapy cloth before drying immediately.
- Blade Length: 25cm / 10-inch
- Weight: 187g / 6.7oz
- Model: 6.8003.25
- Expertly made in Switzerland
- Generous 6-plus cup capacity, wide mouth food scoop; quickly and easily transfer food prep or trimmings to a plate, bowl, pot or rubbish bin, without the spills.
- Retain your Cibocal cutting board securely on your bench top using the Non-slip Mat, while raising the board slightly from the bench, to enable the food scoop to be inserted on either end of the board and secured in place.
- An added bonus is the scoop can be ‘hung’ over the edge of the bench top, freeing up your workspace.
- The mat makes great kitchen aid to effectively grip and undo jars, bottles and screw top lids, even with sore, weak or wet hands.
- Scoop Size: 26cm x 28cm x 3cm / 10.2-inch x 11-inch x 1.2-inch
- Weight: 220g / 0.5lb
- Colour: Food Grade Red
- Material: BPA free FDA approved Polypropylene (PP)
- Proudly designed and manufactured in New Zealand
|Dimensions||42.5 × 29.5 × 8.5 cm|
We deliver FREIGHT FREE in New Zealand using Post Haste Couriers. This also includes rural delivery(RD), because we don't see why anyone should be penalised for living a bit further out of a city or town.
We also ship to just about anywhere in the world using New Zealand Post and their international partners.
Q & A
Q. What is the expected target delivery time for most countries?
A. NZ: 1-2 working days. International: 7-10 working days.
Q. Can you deliver to a PO Box in New Zealand?
A. No. We need a physical address for the courier to deliver.
Q. Can you deliver to a PO Box outside New Zealand?
Q. Is a signature required to sign for the items?
A. Yes - this assures us you have received your freight safely.
Q. Can I track my items online?
A. Yes - you will receive a tracking number with an online link for all New Zealand and overseas countries with the option for Australia. In addition we will track the progress of your shipment until we have confirmation of delivery.
Customs & Duty
When ordering internationally it is possible customs duty or VAT fees may apply. Any fees charged once the package reaches your country are not included in your payment to Cibocal and you will be liable for any payments to the appropriate government agencies. If you are concerned about taxes or duties, please look into this before you order. Cibocal will not mark any package as a gift as we are legally required to sign that the value we document for customs is true.
Cost of Shipping
Cibocal is located in New Zealand, a pile of shaky rocks in the South Pacific (and no it’s not a part of Australia). Hobbit fans will know it as ‘Middle Earth’. Unfortunately the splendid isolation we enjoy has drawbacks, one of which is the cost of shipping our products to other parts of the world.
You can be assured we will ONLY charge you what it costs us for your freight. One way to reduce the cost is to get a group together and combine your order. Obviously the combined order will need to be delivered to a single address.
We will continue to look for smarter ways to reduce freights costs and pass any savings onto our customers.
We offer a 100% satisfaction guaranteed policy, or your money back. You can return any item in the original packaging, within 60 days of the date of purchase for a full refund. This offer does not include the cost of your return freight.
In the event you do want to return an item, all we ask is that you email or phone us first, advising us of your intentions and the reason why. It would be easy just to say ‘no questions asked’ but it is important to us that we know why an item is being returned.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
If you choose to cancel your order, you must contact us immediately. We do accept cancellations, provided we have not already shipped your order. By using our online shopping cart, your order will have already incurred payment transaction fees and these will be deducted from any refund. We will advise you of these costs and get your acceptance, before refunding any money.
All products carry a 12 month warranty effective from the date of purchase on all components. This does not include normal wear and tear. Cibocal will replace any component at their cost if that component is found to be faulty. The warranty only applies when it's used in a domestic kitchen.
There are no enquiries yet.