Classic Cutting Board + Victorinox 22cm Chef Knife + Food Scoop : Set | Cibocal
FREE SHIPPING New Zealand wide.
Wanting to order from overseas, then visit our website
5 in stock (can be backordered)
No Hassle Chooice Shopping!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Fast Delivery
- Secure Payments
- Hand wash or dishwasher safe cleanup.
- Use bar as a handle to easily pick up and carry one handed.
- i’Orange Peel’ surface helps reduce scarring and marking on the board.
- Dimpled surface ensures you knives stay sharper for longer
- ‘Orange peel’ surface eliminates scars or marks and easy on knife blades.
- Non porous plastic won’t absorb bacteria.
- Mildew, odour and stain resistant plastic.
- Reverse the board to avoid cross contamination.
- Board stands up to drain and air dry.
- Board Size: 40 x 28 x 1.9cm / 15.7 x 11 x 0.75-inch
- Weight: 2.21kg / 3.5lb
- Colour: Natural
- Board Material: High Density Polyethylene-HDPE; FDA approved plastic
- Designed and manufactured in New Zealand
- The highly awarded Victorinox Swiss Classic 22cm (9-inch) Chef’s Knife features a hand finished high carbon, stainless steel blade which has undergone a special tempering process resulting in a finely honed edge that can be sharpened easily.
- Features a patented Fibrox ergonomic slip resistant moulded handle, ensuring maximum comfort and grip and is delivered super sharp straight from the box.
- Dishwasher friendly stainless steel stain resistant blade or use a soapy cloth and dry off immediately for a quick, no fuss clean up.
- Blade Length: 22cm / 9-inch
- Weight: 165g / 5.3oz
- Model: 6.8003.22
- Designed and made in Switzerland
- Simply sweep all your food prep and trimmings into the generous sized 6-plus cup capacity food scoop before transferring to a pot, bowl, plate or waste bin, safely and cleanly.
- Retain your Cibocal cutting board securely on your bench top using the Non-slip Mat, while raising the board slightly from the bench, to enable the food scoop to be inserted on either end of the board and secured in place.
- Short on bench space, no problem! The scoop can ‘hang’ over the edge of the bench, held securely by the weight of the board. In addition the mat can be used to grip and open jar lids and screw tops.
- Scoop Size: 26cm x 28cm x 3cm / 10.2-inch x 11-inch x 1.2-inch
- Weight: 220g / 0.5lb
- Colour: Food Grade Red
- Material: BPA free FDA approved Polypropylene (PP)
- Kiwi design and manufactured
|Dimensions||39.4 × 28 × 1.27 cm|
We deliver FREIGHT FREE in New Zealand using Post Haste Couriers. This also includes rural delivery(RD), because we don't see why anyone should be penalised for living a bit further out of a city or town.
We also ship to just about anywhere in the world using New Zealand Post and their international partners.
Q & A
Q. What is the expected target delivery time for most countries?
A. NZ: 1-2 working days. International: 7-10 working days.
Q. Can you deliver to a PO Box in New Zealand?
A. No. We need a physical address for the courier to deliver.
Q. Can you deliver to a PO Box outside New Zealand?
Q. Is a signature required to sign for the items?
A. Yes - this assures us you have received your freight safely.
Q. Can I track my items online?
A. Yes - you will receive a tracking number with an online link for all New Zealand and overseas countries with the option for Australia. In addition we will track the progress of your shipment until we have confirmation of delivery.
Customs & Duty
When ordering internationally it is possible customs duty or VAT fees may apply. Any fees charged once the package reaches your country are not included in your payment to Cibocal and you will be liable for any payments to the appropriate government agencies. If you are concerned about taxes or duties, please look into this before you order. Cibocal will not mark any package as a gift as we are legally required to sign that the value we document for customs is true.
Cost of Shipping
Cibocal is located in New Zealand, a pile of shaky rocks in the South Pacific (and no it’s not a part of Australia). Hobbit fans will know it as ‘Middle Earth’. Unfortunately the splendid isolation we enjoy has it drawbacks, one of which is the cost of shipping our products to other parts of the world.
You can be assured we will ONLY charge you what it costs us for your freight. The best way to reduce cost is to get a group together and combine your order. Obviously the combined order will need to be delivered to a single address.
We will continue to look for smarter ways to reduce freights costs and pass any savings onto our customers.
We are confident that after just a few minutes using your Cibocal Cutting Board and food scoop you will not want to be without it.
In the event you do want to return an item, all we ask is that you email or phone us first, advising us of your intentions and the reason why. It would be easy just to say ‘no questions asked’ but it is important to us that we know why an item is being returned.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
All products carry a 12 month warranty effective from the date of purchase on all components. This does not include normal wear and tear. Cibocal will replace any component at their cost if that component is found to be faulty. The warranty only applies when it's used in a domestic kitchen.
There are no enquiries yet.