Simply place one or more onto your oil burner for your desired strength.
Each pack will give you approximately 40 hours of burn time (depending on how many is used each, approx 75gm per pack.
- Candy Cane – An invigorating hit of delicious sweetened peppermint swirled with a bare hint of vanilla bean and a touch of orange zest. Top Notes: Peppermint, Orange Zest, Eucalyptus Mid Notes: Spearmint, Cherry, Malt Sugar Base Notes: Vanilla Bean, Osmanthus, White Musk
- Christmas Cabin – A wonderful blend of bayberries and cranberries with a top note of freshly crushed cinnamon bark with hints of orange zests. Top Notes: Cinnamon, Orange Zest Mid Notes: Cranberry Base Notes: Bayberry, Woods
- Christmas Time – Christmas Time fragrance begins with top notes of orange peel and cranberry sauce; flowing nicely into middle notes of cinnamon sticks and freshly ground cloves; with base notes of evergreen and pine cones. Top Notes: Orange Peel, Cranberry Mid Notes: Cinnamon, Clove Base Notes: Evergreen, Pinecones
- Mulled Wine – Warm and cosy on a winter night. Delicious notes of spice and fruit. Top Notes: Citrus, Orange, Mulberries, Strawberry, Coconut, Gooseberry, Baked Plum Mid Notes: Spice, Cinnamon, Clove, Pimento Berry, Violet Base Notes: Vanilla, Musk
- Frosted Pinecones – A fresh blend of herbaceous pine and spruce, combined with notes of rosemary, carnation, cedar, and hints of spice. Top Notes: Frosted Pine, Rosemary, Clove Mid Notes: Carnation, Fir Needle, Iced Pinecone, Cedar Leaf Base Notes: Spruce, Winter Moss
- Apple Cinnamon – The aroma of a red juicy McIntosh apple, sprinkled with fresh ground cinnamon sticks. Top Notes: Apple Mid Notes: McIntosh Apple, Clove Base Notes: Cinnamon, Vanilla
- Christmas Pine – Our Christmas Pine fragrance oil captures the essence of natural pine trees with a refreshing blend of peppermint and invigorating bergamot. As you delve deeper into the heart of the fragrance, you’ll discover the earthy allure of fir needles. With base notes of rich pine, warm patchouli, and woody cedarwood provide a nostalgic and comforting embrace, reminiscent of a cozy cabin nestled in the heart of a snowy forest. Top Notes: Peppermint, Bergamot Mid Notes: Fir Needles Base Notes: Pine, Patchouli, Cedarwood, Oakmoss
- Scandinavian Pine Fragrance – Scandinavian Pine fragrance oil is a lovely pine forest aroma, notes of pine and eucalyptus and mint. A great Christmas scent. Top Notes: Peppermint, Spearmint, Sparkling Aldehydes, Icy Eucalyptus, Grapefruit Mid Notes: Coniferous, Alpine Forest Siberian Fir Needle Base Notes: Woody, Earthy, Patchouli, Cedarwood, Oakmoss, Vanilla
- Frankincense & Myrrh fragrance – an enchanting aromatic blend of frankincense and myrrh with balsam, spice, patchouli and sandalwood. This has become quite a popular Christmas scent due to the Three Wise Men story. Top Notes: Cinnamon, Ginger Mid Notes: Balsam, Frankincense Base Notes: Patchouli, Sandalwood, Musk, Myrrh
- Warm Gingerbread – Warm sweet, mouthwatering Gingerbread with a dash of Cinnamon, Nutmeg & Brown Sugar. Mmmm homemade Gingerbread the ultimate comfort food.
- PEPPERMINT NOIR – A Christmas classic. Fresh notes of Peppermint, blended with smooth vanilla syrup finished with rich dark aromatic chocolate… Mmmmm…
- Nutmeg & Clove – A wonderful spicy blend of cinnamon and clove, finished with smooth sweeet creamy nutmeg.
- Sleigh Bells Ring– This seasonal fragrance has everything reminiscent of Christmas, Sweet orange, Green Apple, candied peppermint with hints of clove and ginger.
- Orange cinnamon & clove– Top notes of warm spicy cinnamon, clove, and musk, in a heart of juicy sweet orange, rounded out with vanilla bean and brown sugar.
- Cranberry Ice – Tart, crisp cranberry top notes in a luscious blend of spiced apples, underpinned with base notes of orange and lemon peel.
- Cookie Dough – Freshly baked, classic chocolate chip cookies perfect with a glass of milk.
- Ferrero Rocher – Milk chocolate praline, and toasted hazelnut decadence… Mmmmmm one ferrero rocher is never enough.
- Christmas Lily – This Christmas lily that won’t disappoint, a spectacular true to life lily fragrance reminiscent of the lilies that bloom at Christmas. Amazing hot and cold throw.
What is a wax melt?
Wax melts are completely wick-less scented pieces of wax that are melted in a warmer. The warmer heats and melts the solid wax releasing a beautiful aroma into the area. (Remember not to leave burning items unattended)
**Can also be custom-made in any of our scents in the wax melt clamshell listing also, please allow up to 1 week for custom orders during this busy time. **