Bully Sticks – NZ Natural Dog Treats
$9.50 – $38.00
Bully Sticks are a long lasting, natural alternative to dental sticks and chews. You can keep them in the freezer for an even tougher chew. Our bully sticks are dried which means they keep their nutritional value while allowing the product to last for months. Suitable for puppies and dogs from 4 months of age.
No Hassle Chooice Shopping!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Fast Delivery
- Secure Payments
Always provide water when you give your pets a treat. We also recommend supervising your dog, regardless of age, when eating any kind of treat. Not for human consumption.
100% Kiwi made product. 1 Bully Stick weighs between 11 & 20grams and is approximately 16cm long. All sizes and sticks are different.
5, 10, 15, 20
We ship to New Zealand Nationwide. Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition.
General Shipping Information
Is usually processed and dispatched from our warehouse within 2~4 working days.
We are partnered with a third-party courier company in New Zealand to deliver all goods. Items will normally be delivered during working hours only.
The delivery timeframes are usually 2-3 working days to North Island, 3-5 working days to South Island. It can take up to 8 working days for rural or out of the way areas.
Track your orders
When your order has been processed and shipped, you will receive an e-mail notification from us which will include the shipping details and the tracking number. Once your order has shipped from our warehouse, please directly contact the courier company with any inquiries about the status of your package.
For any further request, please email email@example.com
Change of delivery address
We can change the delivery address if the order is not shipped.
Once an order is shipped we are unable to redirect the package to a different address and is the customer's responsibility to coordinate with the courier company.
Shipping Delay or Stolen Shipment
If there are Shipping Delays, it may take an additional 7-10 business days for delivery.
Shipping delays are completely out of our control, and Bay Pet Co is not responsible for the delay that is occurred by the NZ courier company.
Normally all packages require a signature for delivery unless permission or instruction is given by the customer to leave the goods without signature. In the case that packages are left at your front door by the postal courier if no one is home to receive it. We have no control over what happens to your package once the courier delivers it. We do not replace or refund orders that are scanned "delivered" by the courier companies.
We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed in transit.
Original shipping fees are non-refundable. Shipping fees cover the services provided by the carrier and will not be refunded if an item is returned for any reason.
Shipping to Rural Areas
Please note: all rural freight delivery addresses will attract a Rural Delivery surcharge.
Our freight estimates on our website are to the registered freight company depot address, closest to the customers delivery address and to most metropolitan addresses. For rural area address, freight companies reserve the right to charge a surcharge where they deem necessary. In the case, if the original shipping fee charged is not sufficient to cover the Rural Delivery Surcharge to deliver to customer’s provided address, your order will be delivered to the nearest freight company depot address. From that point, it’s the customer’s responsibility to arrange delivery at your cost. When your order is ready for collection depot staff will give you a call to let you know.
If you are not able to collect it from the depot and require a door-to-door service, we will contact you by email to let you know the extra fee for the Rural Surcharge needed to for the freight company to deliver the package in your provided address.
Delivery Point Policy
“Delivery Point” means an outside area of the Premises, such as the Customer’s front door, or any particular outside area specified by the Customer on a particular Product order form. If the Premises are a multi-level building, the Delivery Point shall be located on the ground floor of such building. For customers who live rural, the delivery point may not be the residence stated.
Deliveries will be made to the Delivery Point. If the courier brings the Products inside the Premises, beyond the Delivery Point, at the request of the Customer, the Customer needs to pay the additional fee.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Change of mind
Changed your mind? No worries, you can return your purchase for an exchange or refund.
- Post it back to us for an exchange (subject to stock availability).
- Goods must be returned in unused condition, in original packaging (with tags attached) along with proof of purchase and within 60 days of the purchase date.
- Applies to full price items only.
Faulty, damaged or incorrect items
If there is a problem with your item, or if we accidentally sent you the wrong item, we’ll sort you out - email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to return your purchase and we can talk you through your options.
How to return an item for refund or exchange
You can return an item by post at your own expense. Please email email@example.com with a valid reason and we can make a plan from there.
It’s your responsibility to return the items to us in a safe and secure way to avoid loss or damage. We will notify you by email when we have processed your refund or exchange. Processing times for returns or exchanges may take longer during holiday periods.
- Goods must be returned in unused condition, in original packaging along with proof of purchase and within 60 days of the purchase date.
- Applies to full price items.
- Bay Pet Co vouchers or gift cards cannot be returned/refunded or exchanged for cash or other tender types.
- Refunds can be issued as a refund to your original payment method.
- When returning an online purchase, the original delivery charges will not be refunded.
- For change of mind returns via post, Bay Pet Co does not cover the cost of delivery back to our warehouse; you must cover the cost of postage. If you would like an exchange, we will cover the postage cost on your exchange order if it is over $100. Exchange orders below $100 will be subject to our usual delivery charges.
- If you return a purchase made by gift card we will give you a replacement gift card or credit note to the value of the gift card.
- For purchases made using multiple payment methods, any refund will be made to the original tender types.
- When returning an item to us by post it is your responsibility to return the item to us in a safe way – Bay Pet Co is not responsible for items being returned to us that are lost or damaged in transit.
- This policy is in addition to, and does not affect, your rights under consumer laws. These terms apply to change of mind returns only, not returns for faulty, damaged or incorrect items.
There are no enquiries yet.