Assist Food Cutting Board + Victorinox 25cm Chef Knife + Food Scoop : Set
FREE SHIPPING New Zealand wide.
Wanting to order from overseas, then visit our website
5 in stock (can be backordered)
No Hassle Chooice Shopping!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Fast Delivery
- Secure Payments
- Dishwasher safe or wash by hand.
- Use the bar as handle to easily pick up and carry
- Lightweight board makes handling easier.
- Dimpled surface helps maintain a keen edge on your knives.
- ’Orange Peel’ surface reduces scarring and marking on the board.
- Non porous plastic will not harbour bacteria.
- Mildew, stain and odour resistant plastic.
- Reversing the board reduces any cross contamination.
- Store board standing up to drain and air dry.
- Size: 40 x 28 x 1.3cm / 15.7 x 11 x 0.5-inch
- Weight: 1.59kg / 3.5lb
- Colour: Natural
- Board Material: High Density Polyethylene-HDPE; FDA approved plastic
- Proudly designed and made in New Zealand
- The premium Victorinox Swiss Classic 25cm (10-inch) Chef’s Knife features a hand finished high carbon, stainless steel blade utilising a special tempering process resulting in a finely honed edge that can be sharpened time and again.
- The knife features a patented Fibrox ergonomic moulded slip resistant handle, ensuring maximum comfort and grip and guarantee to be sharp straight from the box.
- Non-staining stainless steel blade; rapid no fuss clean up using a soapy cloth before drying or place in the dishwasher.
- Blade Length: 25cm / 10-inch
- Weight: 187g / 6.7oz
- Model: 6.8003.25
- Genuine Swiss made
- Easily transfer your food prep and trimmings form the board to a bowl, pot, plate or rubbish bin, using this generous 6-plus cup capacity scoop with no fuss mess, using one hand.
- Use the Non-slip Mat to attach your Cibocal cutting board safely in place and to raise the board just above the bench so the food scoop can be easily fitted to either end of the board.
- If you only have a small workspace, no problem! The scoop is able to ‘hang’ over the edge of the bench, using the board’s weight to hold the scoop securely.
- The mat is a real bonus when you need to open jars, screw top bottles, particularly if you have a weak grip or wet hands.
- Scoop Size: 26cm x 28cm x 3cm / 10.2-inch x 11-inch x 1.2-inch
- Weight: 220g / 0.5lb
- Colour: Food Grade Red
- Material: BPA free FDA approved Polypropylene (PP)
- Kiwi designed and manufactured
|Dimensions||42.5 × 29.5 × 8.5 cm|
We deliver FREIGHT FREE in New Zealand using Post Haste Couriers. This also includes rural delivery(RD), because we don't see why anyone should be penalised for living a bit further out of a city or town.
We also ship to just about anywhere in the world using New Zealand Post and their international partners.
Q & A
Q. What is the expected target delivery time for most countries?
A. NZ: 1-2 working days. International: 7-10 working days.
Q. Can you deliver to a PO Box in New Zealand?
A. No. We need a physical address for the courier to deliver.
Q. Can you deliver to a PO Box outside New Zealand?
Q. Is a signature required to sign for the items?
A. Yes - this assures us you have received your freight safely.
Q. Can I track my items online?
A. Yes - you will receive a tracking number with an online link for all New Zealand and overseas countries with the option for Australia. In addition we will track the progress of your shipment until we have confirmation of delivery.
Customs & Duty
When ordering internationally it is possible customs duty or VAT fees may apply. Any fees charged once the package reaches your country are not included in your payment to Cibocal and you will be liable for any payments to the appropriate government agencies. If you are concerned about taxes or duties, please look into this before you order. Cibocal will not mark any package as a gift as we are legally required to sign that the value we document for customs is true.
Cost of Shipping
Cibocal is located in New Zealand, a pile of shaky rocks in the South Pacific (and no it’s not a part of Australia). Hobbit fans will know it as ‘Middle Earth’. Unfortunately the splendid isolation we enjoy has it drawbacks, one of which is the cost of shipping our products to other parts of the world.
You can be assured we will ONLY charge you what it costs us for your freight. The best way to reduce cost is to get a group together and combine your order. Obviously the combined order will need to be delivered to a single address.
We will continue to look for smarter ways to reduce freights costs and pass any savings onto our customers.
We offer a 100% satisfaction guaranteed policy, or your money back. You can return any item in the original packaging, within 60 days of the date of purchase for a full refund. This offer does not include the cost of your return freight.
In the event you do want to return an item, all we ask is that you email or phone us first, advising us of your intentions and the reason why. It would be easy just to say ‘no questions asked’ but it is important to us that we know why an item is being returned.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
If you choose to cancel your order, you must contact us immediately. We do accept cancellations, provided we have not already shipped your order. By using our online shopping cart, your order will have already incurred payment transaction fees and these will be deducted from any refund. We will advise you of these costs and get your acceptance, before refunding any money.
All products carry a 12 month warranty effective from the date of purchase on all components. This does not include normal wear and tear. Cibocal will replace any component at their cost if that component is found to be faulty. The warranty only applies when it's used in a domestic kitchen.
There are no enquiries yet.