The Secret to poop-free diapers is easier than you think. The secret is elimination communication and the benefits are awesome for both baby and you. This is going to be a fun journey with your baby! What are you waiting for?
Elimination Communication Babies is a step-by-step guide for elimination communication from birth to toilet independence. Gentle and guided assistance is offered to your baby through the three stages of toilet learning.
Toilet independence is usually reached at a younger age using this method, and babies will experience a cleaner, healthier and more natural approach to toileting.
This book is a light-hearted read where you don’t have to sweat the small stuff and the approach is easy and fun. This book has been peer-reviewed and accounts for experiences from many EC-parents combined to offer our best support to you.
About our reader:
- Expecting baby or with an infant
- Care about the environment and healthy, natural lifestyles
- Can see the health benefits to baby for toileting outside of clothing
- Understand that routine and communication are important for baby
- Are considerate of their finances
- Understand that this method is used in most non-western countries, and throughout history until the past century in the west
- Believe in instinctual, bonded and guided nurturing and responding to their baby’s needs
- Believe a baby can be ‘diaper-free’ before age 2
If you can relate to some of these points… read on, this book will be your easy guide which covers:
- What is elimination communication
- Understanding your communication and your baby’s
- Part-time or full-time, day-time and night-time assistance
- The three stages of toilet learning
- What you will need before baby arrives
- Cloth nappy/diaper options, and fabric choices
- Cloth nappy/diaper management and what you will need
- Your elimination communication routine
- The elimination communication holds
- Dealing with change and setbacks
- Elimination communication when out and about
- Elimination communication for caregivers
- Ages and stages which include:
- 0–4 months
- 4–8 months
- 8–12 months
- 12 months to toilet independence
Following along is easy for each age-stage and can be started anywhere up to 18 months. Elimination communication is fun, easy and clean and offers many benefits!
Additional peer support is available in our Facebook support community ‘Elimination Communication Babies Support’ @eliminationcommunicationbabies
Your feedback, tips and ideas matter! If you have great ideas to help make this resource better, I would love to hear from you. I aim to share elimination communication in a manner that is easy and fun. I want to break down any barriers for people to try it AND help more parents on this journey with an affordable resource. Your feedback helps me achieve this. I also love sharing your success stories to inspire others. Please reach out to me through my Facebook page at @eliminationcommunicationbabies
Get on the potty trend – cause babies CAN potty!