Postage Stamp Double Drop Tui Kowhai Necklace
Showing 1–15 of 583 results
Postage Stamp Double Sided Tui, Kiwi, Fantail Necklace
Tiny Friendship Guardian – Made from Swarovski® Crystal and Other Elements
- A – Light Pink & Iridescent Light Siam (Red) Drop x 1
- B – Light Sapphire & Light Pink Drop x1
- C – All Pink Heart – x 1
- D – Light Pink & Pink Heart – x 2
- E – Crystal Paradise Shine & Light Pink Drop x 4
- F – Crystal Paradise Shine & Amethyst Drop x 1
- G- Light Sapphire & Light Sapphire Drop x 1
- H – Iridescent Lavender & Iridescent Light Sapphire Drop x 1
- I – Crystal Iridescent Green & Iridescent Light Sapphire Drop x 1
- J – Iridescent & Light Pink Drop x 17
PLEASE INDICATE AT CHECK OUT WHICH ITEM YOU LIKE TO PURCHASE!!! Sample: #204 – A – 1
The Friendship Guardians are about 2.5 x 1.5 cm in size – Hand Crafted in NZ from Swarovski® and other Elements. Measured excluding the Silver Split Ring. Priced per item!
These Angels make lovely unique gifts for your none furry and furry friends! Décor for Car Rear View Mirror, Window etc. Limited Quantity – Hang Them Where the Sun Does Shine!
All Friendship Guardians Come in Their Individual Boxes.
I Can Ship Directly To Recipient If Located in NZ.
Check out the “Little Greeting Cards” that fit just nicely into the gift box.Store: Friendship Guardians5 out of 5
Store: Made by Fi5 out of 5
Sterling silver petite Pīwakawaka- Fantail earrings.Store: Tania Mallow Jewellery0 out of 5
A pair of real farmed paua shells representing Mother & Child. An
organic nature necklace to tell your story of motherhood. Paua shells
are sculpted with beachstone and dangle on a delicate sterling silver /
18k gold on sterling silver chain necklace.
Beachstone setting – Inspired by the organic beauty of beach sand
& stones, we’ve created these ‘beachstone’ settings out of resin
putty and clay. Hand formed with New Zealand beach sand inclusions,
we’ve chosen marine turquoise to match the hues of the paua and the
WEAR & SHARE YOUR STORY
– Paua shells symbolise the expression of the well-known quote “it is
not what is outside, but what is inside that counts.” Rough on the
outside and lustrous on the inside. A reminder to shine your light from
the inside out.
– Whether it’s something you treasure yourself or a gift for someone,
paua shells are also a symbol of home as they were once the dwelling
place for marine creatures. Wear this jewellery to keep your thoughts at
ease and remind yourself that you will always have a safe haven
wherever life may take you.
– shell height: mother approx 10-15mm, baby approx 5mm
– chain metal: 45cm, sterling silver or 18k gold plated sterling silver chain
– packaging: charcoal black cardboard box
Paua shells have been sourced from a sustainable and ethical local paua
farm. These shells have not reached full maturity so have been
sustainably repurposed for jewellery.Store: NOSTALGEM0 out of 5
Postage Stamp Double Sided Kakabeak, Manuka, Kowhai, Mountain Daisy Necklace
Double silver plated romantic Knot pendant necklace with a sea-glass Gin bottle glass blue central feature.
Elegant and stunning and comes complete with chain.
This pairs nicely with the Double silver plated earrings of the same design if you are looking to make a set.0 out of 5
$145.00 – $170.00
Cast from an original tiny kina shell off the beach at Whangarei Heads, into solid sterling silver. The size of the kina is just under an inch long, and it weighs around 12 grams; a nice solid weight for a pendant.Store: Tina De Suza - Silversmith5 out of 5